Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Damn the landscaper!!!

Good morning all.  That's right it is too early in the morning on a Saturday for me to be awake.  The landscaper has been at it since 7:30am so there goes my sleeping late idea.  I can't even work on my projects right now because I ran out of adhesive and the stores don't open for a few hours.  It's been great this week because I have a new craft room.  My husband moved me out of the small spare room where I have no work space and even less storage space to the basement.  We made custom shelves and now I have an awesome, organized, and spacious work space.  I'll have to take some pictures to show everyone.  Well anyway, I wanted to post some of my other work for you to see.  One is another wedding album (too many weddings this summer) and the other is a baby boy album I made a few months ago.  I have a lot in the works and I can't wait to share with everyone my latest projects.  I'm working on two albums for twin girls that turned 18.  I love the way they are turning out.  I'm using the ultimate paper bag album design by Kathy Orta with the Dress it up paper stack by DCWV.   Love it!!!  Any way I should be done with those in a few days.  In the mean time enjoy these designs and have a great holiday weekend.  I know I will be enjoying my days off. 










This first album is made with DCWV Mariposa paper along with a few random sheets.  I finally got to use my Tim Holtz bird cage.  Who doesn't love Tim Holtz!!!





This album was made with my cricut.  I love the way it came out.  The little clouds are the cutest.

Well thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to count the hours till I can go to the store so I can come home and craft some more.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment