Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September

Good morning everyone, I decided since it was a beautiful day and it is the first day in Septermber that it would be a wonderful day to write my first post.  I'm just getting used to all this modern communication and blogging and I know I have seen many of your wonderful sites out there.  It's been a great inspiration to me in my crafting and my life, reading your blogs and seeing your work, so I thought that I would try to pass that on to others as well.  My hope is that my work and my story may be an inspiration to others as others have been to me.  That being said I would like to share one of my most recent projects with you.  I was asked to make several wedding mini albums with a beach theme.  This was a challenge of course to incorporate the formalness of wedding with the theme of the beach.  After a while this is what I came up with and both brides loved them.  Sorry about the picture quality I only had my phone camera with me.  I hope you enjoy it too.








1 comment:

  1. Lovely gifts-- I bet they are enjoying filling them up with memories!

    Welcome to the world of blogging! You have a great start! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete