Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Back Packs

Hi again,
So this same family friend asked me to make albums for her neices boys to reflect there school year.  I decided to use Kathy Orta's back pack design and this is what I came up with.  I think they are the cutest things.

D-

So as you can see one likes baseball and the other likes soccer.  I didn't take a picture of the back but if I did you would see two straps made out of the black belt material.



Here is the inside of one.  If you look closely there is a side pocket on the inside cover and the pages contain a full size page that flips up as well leaving four full pages for pictures plus and mat in the front pocket and the bag opens for a pull out mat.

This is the back of the page with a library style pocket that flips down.

The pages alternate including a library pocket peice in every other page.


No comments:

Post a Comment